Friday, September 24, 2010

War on the Margins update 2

Those of you who followed the progress of Libby Cone's excellent book War on the Margins will be pleased to know that it has been nominated for the Autumn 2010 UK People's Book Prize.
 My enthusiasm for this book has not diminished since I wrote about it here, here and here. The latest news from Libby is that it will soon be out in paperback*. She is also working on a new novel, set in Colonial Delaware. I will be reading that as soon as it is published!

You can vote for War on the Margins on the People's Book Prize website. It only takes a minute to register your vote.

*War on the Margins is now available in paperback from Amazon.

4 comments:

  1. Done. I also loved this book. I hope you'll let us know when the next one come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention, Maureen!
    The paperback is now out in the UK.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and promise that I will reply as soon as I can leave my garden, sewing room or kitchen!