Wednesday, September 09, 2009

For fans of War on the Margins

Here is a treat, for a very limited time, for those of you who have followed the progress of Libby Cone's novel about the Nazi occupation of the Channel Islands. Libby was interviewed for Radio Jersey and the programme was broadcast this morning. You can hear it by clicking here and selecting to listen to the programme from 09/09/09.

First, there is an interview with Jersey Curator of Heritage Art, discussing the art work of Claude Cahun and Marcel Moore, the two central figures in War on the Margins. Libby's interview is about 33 minutes into the show, if you want to skip directly to it.

The programme is available for 7 days from now.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Maureen. I will try to listen. I wanted to tell you that I just got a comment from a woman who said that she owns the original copy of the picture which was used on the cover! Her shop is here:

    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=67827

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karin
    I'm glad that the link worked. I thought it was an excellent interview, too.

    Nan
    I saw the comment on your post and found it fascinating. I wonder if the owner knows who is in those photographs?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and promise that I will reply as soon as I can leave my garden, sewing room or kitchen!