Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas book draw

That superb literary magazine, Slightly Foxed produces a special Christmas edition called The Christmas Fox. It is an ideal gift for oneself or a book-loving friend and there are three copies to be won on The Dabbler right now. All you have to do is identify the illustrator of Scrooge's third visitor and if you don't want to look it up, you can simply look very  closely at the signature on the picture!

I am being so helpful because, as mother of one of the editors of The Dabbler, I will have to buy my own copy or hope to receive it as a gift! The competition is open until 6th December and the prizes will be sent anywhere in the world. So, good luck everyone!


(Special note for AliB - I'm sure you would love one - just look at this year's title!)

1 comment:

I love to read your comments and promise that I will reply as soon as I can leave my garden, sewing room or kitchen!