Sunday, June 28, 2009

End of the festival

This weekend saw the end of the North Devon Festival which has been an absolute feast of music. It ended for me on Friday night at the Queen's Theatre, where John Mayall lived up to his status as "legendary."

He had a really good band, none yet as famous as past members of his Bluesbreakers but watch this space as there was a lot of talent on stage with him. Not having any video footage of the current line-up, I offer you a clip from 2007 with Buddy Whittington.


My dear friend over at 60goingon16 is in Hyde Park at this moment enjoying the Hard Rock Festival. We 60-somethings never forget our musical roots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and promise that I will reply as soon as I can leave my garden, sewing room or kitchen!