Thursday, September 11, 2008

Those steps at Lyme again

You may recall that I wished for greater skills in digital photography so that I could remove the unsightly modern litter bin from the picture of the steps on the Cobb at Lyme Regis. Well, I'm happy to say that Stephen has the necessary skills and has transformed the picture for me. Now I wonder, would it be asking too much for that friend seen standing on the edge of the Cobb to be given a long black cloak? (Just joking, Stephen! I am really grateful)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, clever stuff, M!

    I remember when computerised photo manipulation first became available - in the 1980s I think - and the sort of 'adapted' images that picture editors on national newspapers produced behind closed doors. All for private consumption, of course, but very funny. Especially when self-important - and frequently hypocritical - people in high places were in the frame . . .

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and promise that I will reply as soon as I can leave my garden, sewing room or kitchen!