Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday princess


I haven't been up to London to visit the Queen but I have been to see our very own Princess Amelia for her third birthday:
The Disney dress was very much appreciated
Not quite used to wearing a crown yet.

Birthday lunch with bambino-cino

But Ben prefers cucumber
Look, I'm a penguin
Party picnic with cousin Charlotte

Thye best way to party is to ignore your guests!      
Seven days later it is Ben's first birthday. What a bore!
We can have fun together at the park now 
Benjamin thinks he can scramble up the net now that he is 1  
 We had a fun-packed birthday visit with parties, trips to the Cotswold Wildlife Park and the local park and countless other activities. Everyone was exhausted except the children!

4 comments:

  1. That does sound like fun and mom is in store for a surprise because I see Ben is doing boy stuff with a lot more of it to come.

    All the kids are simply adorable.

    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little brother's birthday,entertaining party guests..oh the things a princess must endure!Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. e

    All three grandchildren are indeed adorable. We have two very feminine little girls and one extremely boyish boy! Watch this space......

    Jodi

    It really can be very trying being a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos..they look like they're all having fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and promise that I will reply as soon as I can leave my garden, sewing room or kitchen!