Thursday, December 30, 2010

Millie picks a winner

The names of all the entrants for the Flower Fairy bag kit draw went into Millie's bag and Millie  kindly agreed to interrupt her task of scattering toys around the living room floor in order to pick out the winner. I apologise for the poor photographs but if you have ever tried to get a two-and-three-quarter year old to co-operate with a camera, you'll understand and forgive!

The polar bears want this one
Shall I open it?         

I wish I could read.
The winner is Jodi!

Congratulations, Jodi! I'll be sending the kit off to you as soon as the Post Office opens after the New Year holiday. I'm sure you will enjoy making it up for your little granddaughter. I don't think Millie was swayed by all that flattery, by the way; I'm fairly sure that she can't read yet!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jodi, the prize is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't think Millie was swayed by all that flattery, by the way; I'm fairly sure that she can't read yet!"
    oh I don't know she looks bright enough ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Maureen and Millie! I know my grand daughter will love it. Thank you again for your generosity. And I agree with Val--she certainly does look bright enough!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and promise that I will reply as soon as I can leave my garden, sewing room or kitchen!