Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Book draw

Having seen some wonderful ceramics in Valencia, I've been rummaging around cupboards and window ledges to see what interesting pieces I might have hidden away or resting unnoticed. I came across this majolica bowl with a splendid fish design, given to me many years ago by a friend who was clearing her parents' house. The signature on the equally splendid bottom of the dish is Puigelemont but I haven't been able to discover anything about him or her.
I will put the bowl to good use on Friday when I draw the name for The Edwardians. If you haven't entered yet and would like to do so, please leave your name here. It doesn't matter if you are a normally 'silent visitor' or if this is your first visit, the draw is open to everyone, everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and promise that I will reply as soon as I can leave my garden, sewing room or kitchen!